inicjalization...shoutbox

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

theatrical gesture of a talent

 
You recognize him? Yes, him again, Lang Lang! I found a video made by me of when he played in Milan, but I can see nothing from that... I really enjoyed the concert despite I'm not an expert of classical music, indeed above all I was stricken by his gestures and his face expressions when he's playing... to let you understand here's some pictures.
ps= the last picture was taken by me ^_^

Lo riconoscete? si, ancora lui, Lang Lang! ho ritrovato un video che avevo fatto quando è venuto in concerto a Milano, purtroppo si vede poco o niente... Mi è piaciuto tantissimo e soprattutto siccome non sono una grande intenditrice di musica classica (non ancora) mi ha colpito molto la sua gestualità e le espressioni  del viso mentre suona... per darvi un'idea ecco qualche foto.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow MON CHOUCHOU MILANO